Current position (2010-ongoing)
Managing partner of ARSENALIA, a group of companies offering information technology consulting and system integration services for businesses through several brands.
I cover several roles within the companies of the group:
- director of ARSENALIA GmbH, Austria
- president of the board of alpenite s.r.l., Italy, focused on Adobe and salesforce system integration
- director of ccelera s.r.l., Italy, focused on SAP system integration
- director of alpenite Ltd, United Kingdom
- president of the board of Anda Plus GmbH, Switzerland
Previous job experience
- 2006-2010 Altevie Technologies s.r.l. (now part of Accenture), Treviso, Italy, initially as a project manager for SAP system integration, then with responsibilities for all pre-sales activities.
- 2004-2006 Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Salzburg, Austria, as a research assistant for an EU-funded project with undergraduate teaching responsibilities.
- 2002-2003 Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Venice, Italy, teaching assistant for undergraduate courses.
- 1999-2003 web programming support for various companies and associations (Altitudo s.r.l. – now part of ARSENALIA, Fondazione Nord Est, Fondazione Corazzin, Altura s.r.l., Aspiv S.p.A., Telsey S.p.A.)
- 1997 Arthur Andersen, Luxembourg, summer stage in the IT helpdesk
- 1997 European Investment Bank, Luxembourg, summer stage as a mailman
- 2004-2006 studied for a PhD in Computer Science at the Department of Scientific Computing – University of Salzburg, attending several international summer schools.
- 15/07/2004 MSc in computer science obtained with honours (110/110 cum laude) from the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, master thesis titled “DNA Sequencing: the Computational Point of View”.
- 12/07/2002 BSc in computer science obtained with honours (110/110 cum laude) from the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, master thesis titled “Web Services: an overview of current and upcoming technologies”.
- Business administration
- Corporate law (Italy, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
- Tax compliance (Italy, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
- Italian: mothertongue
- Translating business requirements in technical specifications
- System integration and integration architectures
- IT systems governance
- Programming (OCaml, Python, C#, Java, …)
- System administration