- application of discrete methods and combinatorics;
- computational geometry;
- computational biology;
- distributed systems.
- Marcon G., H. Okada, T. Heistracher, A. Corallo and M. De Tommasi (2008). Software engineering within a dynamic digital business ecosystem. In International Journal of Business Process Integration and Management, 3(4):239-247, 2008. [pdf] [bib] [web]
- Heistracher T., T. Kurz, G. Marcon, and C. Masuch (2006). Collaborative software engineering with a digital ecosystem. In Proc. International Conference on Global Software Engineering, Costão do Santinho, Florianópolis, Brazil, October 2006. [pdf] [bib]
- Marcon G. and Thomas Heistracher (2006). Report on adaptive service generator. Digital Business Ecosystems project (FP6-IST 507953), D16.3:1-60, June 2006. [pdf] [bib]
- Heistracher T., T. Kurz and G. Marcon (2006). Report on evolutionary and distributed fitness environment. Digital Business Ecosystems project (FP6-IST 507953), D9.2/D9.5:1-60, June 2006. [pdf] [bib]
- Marcon G., A. Corallo, M. De Tommasi and T. Heistracher (2006). Software engineering within a digital business ecosystem. In 8th Advanced International Summer School on Innovation in the Extended Enterprise, Ostuni (BR), Italy, July 5-8, 2006. e-Business Management Section of the Scuola Superiore ISUFI, University of Lecce. [pdf] [bib]
- Heistracher T., T. Kurz, G. Marcon and C. Masuch (2005). Report on fitness landscape. Digital Business Ecosystems project (FP6-IST 507953), D9.1:1-73, February 2005. [pdf] [bib]
- Kurz T., G. Marcon, C. Masuch and T. Heistracher (2005). A Network of SMEs for Competitive Services. In Proceedings of Managing Global Trends and Challenges in a Turbulent Economy Conference, Chios, Greece, October 13-15, 2005 [pdf] [bib]
- Marcon G., N. Cannata, M. Llabrès, M. Simeoni and G. Valle (2004). Ordering BAC Clones from Fingerprint Data obtained through Four Enzymes Digestion and Fluorescent Labeling. In Proceedings of the 5th Annual Spanish Bioinformatics Conference, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, November 29-30, 2004, pages 182-190, 204 [ps.gz] [pdf] [bib]
Erdös Number < 6
My Erdös Number is equal or less than 5 through Marta Simeoni (for instance Simeoni-Mishra-Teichmann-Aronov-Erdös) or Mercè Llabrés (for instance Llabrés-Ehrig-Trnková-Hedrlín-Erdös).