I tried to maintain over my career a balance between education and working experience, theory and practice, keeping always in touch with both academic and industrial environments.
I strongly value personal relationships in every occasion of life, and this is why I can give my best leading teams, teaching, or incorporating a company with valuable partners.
Over my career I consolidated my experience as a project manager, technical pre-sales, researcher, teacher, developer, software engineer and system integrator. I am always updated on current technologies/software products and I am an eager learner.
In the latest years, as a "side-job" managing a business that grew from nothing to million of euros of revenues and international presence, I developed business administration and management skills, in fields like accounting, finance, corporate governance, business law.
Please follow the links on the left to see the details of my experience.
- Digital presence
- Field applications
- IT infrastructure development and operation (ITIL)
- Identity management
- Internal portals
Software Products expertise
- SAP CRM - Customer Relationship Management (v. 4.0, 5.0-5.2, 2007, 7.0, 7EhP3) - scenarios Sales, Services, Marketing - components ICWC Interaction Center, Web UI, IPC Internet Pricing and Configurator, ISA Internet Sales, ERMS E-Mail Response Management System
- SAP EP - Enterprise Portal (v. 6.0, 7.0) - scenarios external facing portal, ESS employee self-services, applications portal - components KM Knowledge Management, PCD Portal Content Directory, System Landscape Directory, Java Web Dynpro, PAR Portal Application Archive, ICE Internet Content Exchange
- SAP NWDI - NetWeaver Development Infrastructure
- SAP NetWeaver architectures (v. 2004s/7.0)
- SAP hybris
- SAP Identity Management (v. 7.0-7.1)
- SAP Solution Manager (v. 7.0 EhP1) - service desk, business process monitoring
- SAP SRM - Customer Relationship Management (v. 5.0) - components Supplier Self Services, Bidding Engine
- SAP BI - Business Intelligence (v. 7.0)
- SAP Composition Environment (v. 7.1)
- SAP Business Objects - BO XI 3.0, XCelsius
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server MOSS
- Microsoft .NET - ASP.NET
- Microsoft Commerce Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio, Project)
Business administration expertise
- Accounting (Italian, Austrian, United Kingdom, IFRS)
- Corporate law (Italian, Austrian, United Kingdom, international)
- Business law (Italian, Austrian, international), in particular sales contracts and collaboration agreements
- Corporate finance
- Analytic accounting and controlling
- Retail trade
- Information and communication
- Air transport
- Wholesale trade
- Apparel and footwear